It can be extremely stressful if you cannot get into your home because you've either a)- lost your keys or b)- a lock is malfunctioning. For all of your residential Locksmithing and security needs in Langley and the Lower Mainland, Allen Griffiths from A.G. Lock & Key is here for you.
Allen has over 33 years of locksmithing experience. More importantly, he is licensed, bonded, insured and belongs to the BBB with an A+ rating.
Residential Locksmithing Services We Offer
His mobile locksmith truck is like a workshop on wheels, complete with the most up-to-date equipment. So no matter what you need, Allen will be there to help. Some of A.G. Lock & Key's residential locksmithing and security services include, but are not limited to:
- Lock Installations
- Locks - Picked/Repaired/Rekeyed
- Master Keying
- Mailbox Locks - Installed/Rekeyed
- Key Cutting
- Keys Made for Locks
- Door Hardening and Door Replacement
- Panic Bars and Hardware
- Locks for Glass, Aluminum & Steel Doors
- Supply and Install Bars For Windows & Doors
- Steel Doors and Related Hardware
- File Cabinets
- Master Key Systems
- Emergency Exit Hardware
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help homeowners like you ensure the security and safety of their homes.
Homeowners Security Checklist
Those of you who have been fortunate enough to have never been the victim to a break-in, can easily trick yourself into thinking your home security is satisfactory. When it comes to your home's security, we encourage you to never get complacent. Consider implementing one or more of the following items in our homeowners security checklist to keep your property safe and secure:
- Only hire licensed, bonded and insured locksmiths.
- Secure your main entry doors with high-quality deadbolts.
- Make sure all sliding doors have a lock (track lock, hinged bar, insertion pin etc.).
- Add locks to windows.
- Install outdoor lighting to keep your property well-lit during the night.
- Never hide spare keys outside.
- If you go away on Vacation, have your neighbours collect your mail.
- Do not leave your doors or windows unlocked during the day.
- Secure your home with an alarm system.
- Invest in a safe to store your valuables in.